This is now most common problem in Tamil Nadu that there are many mistakes in Smart Card provided by TNPDS. Smart Card is a next-gen Ration Card in which people can bring their smart card instead of ration card to ration shops for buying products. The details for smart card had been collected few months ago and issuing of smart card is being done now-a-days.
To Check in Tamil click here: https://goo.gl/8LL7N9
Now let us check how to edit the details of Smart Card.
Steps to Edit Details
- First Visit the website www.tnpds.gov.in or right click and click on “Open in New Tab”
- Then at the top of page, you can see language and then Beneficiary Login.
- Change Language to Tamil or English according to your convenience.
- Then click on Beneficiary Login.
- A page will open in which you should enter your registered mobile number and click on Submit.
- After that you should enter recaptcha code given on the box above and click on Validate Captcha.
- Then a OTP (One Time Password) will arrive to your registered mobile phone.
- Enter the details and click on Submit.
- You are now at Profile Page.
- In this you can click on any tab to check your details.
- To edit your details of smart card, Click on Smart Card Details Edit.
- Then all the details of you will appear like Family Head details and Family Members Details.
- You should click on Pencil Icon or edit icon to edit your details.
- If you have Change in Name, then please check on English and Tamil Names by clicking the language button on Top.
- “The major problem is English name is correct and Tamil Name is wrong”.
- Correct the name correctly and click on Aadhar Card below.
- Upload your aadhar card for whom you want to change the details.
- The Aadhar Card size should be 100 KB.
- Then click on submit button below, and you will see the message below.
- Your details will be corrected within few days and yo can check again by login to the website.
Comment below in the box for any other details as we will let you answer your questions! 🙂