The most awaited feature of WhatsApp had been rolled out today.
WhatsApp is rolling out many interesting updates these days. Today, Group Video Call feature had been rolled out and is Live for both Android and iOS users. The users just need to update their WhatsApp versions from Play Store or Apple Store.
Highlights of Group Video Call
- Group Video Call supports up to 4 users at a time.
- Also, you can switch it to voice call like conference.
How to start Group Video Call on WhatsApp
- First, call any one person from your contact.
- Then at the top right you will see Add Participant button (person with + icon).
- Click on that and select your another contact, whom you want to talk.
- For fourth person, do the same, that’s it.
Stay tuned for more news updates.